Interview with Melanie Dezzy

Hey guys! This time, i'll show you my interview with Melanie Dezzy. You don't know about her? Better you check out this interview. She is a Youtuber, talented pianist and film maker.


Me : Please intoduce yourself.

Melanie :
My name is Melanie and I'm a 14 year old Youtuber. I live in Denmark and i love music, gaming, and film making

Me : Why did you choose to play piano for the first time?

Melanie :
I've always played music. Since kindergarten, i've literally been standing on a stage. In music class, i always chose to play the keyboard and that's kind of how it all started. Last year i bought a keyboard and for my birthday, then my parents surprised me by buying a portable grand piano.

Me: Can you play other music instruments?

Melanie :
Not currently, but I’m definitely going to buy a guitar soon. I’m really excited about that!

Me : What's your favorite song to play on piano?

Melanie :
That’s a hard question, because I love to play a lot of different songs. I’m working on a cover of “Just A Dream” – Kurt Schneider’s version and it sounds so beautiful!

Me : What / who's your inspiration to finally made a decision to share your video on youtube?

Melanie :
Well, people might think I’m new to YouTube, but I’ve been making videos for over 5 years now. I started out making music videos with – hold on, this is a little embarrassing – Littlest Pet Shops, the plastic animals. It has gotten over 200,000 video views. I haven’t deleted that YouTube account yet, but I won’t tell you what it’s called ;) Then I became more interested in music and I started another channel called DezTsui (still existing) and I got a lot of friends and I decided to be more original and made this YouTube channel YourDezzy where I’ll soon release some of my own songs. I really want to become a filmmaker and I am working on both short films, sketches and collaborations with other Youtubers! – doing what I love.

Me : Who's your favorite youtube artist?

Melanie :
Sam Tsui. Three years ago I was looking for a remix on YouTube and I ended up watching his video “Love The Way You Lie” and I just fell in love.

Me : What's the most unforgettable comment which you got on youtube?

Melanie :
Aww, I like that question. It must’ve been a comment about that my covers have a very classy and unique style. I don’t want to be like everybody else. Also the time Sam Tsui himself watched my cover of his song “Start Again”, that was completely unforgettable and he subscribed to me afterwards.

Me : Last one, what's your next plan in music? maybe you have a big plan?

Melanie :
Besides doing what I love and continuing on YouTube, I have a little plan of moving to Los Angeles after I've studied,to produce movies and play music with some close friends I’ve gotten through the years (also known youtubers). A lot more stuff coming ;)

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/YourDezzy/295679030529734
Youtube: www.youtube.com/yourdezzy
Twitter: www.twitter.com/yourdezzy



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Joe Simmons from Against The Current

About Colleen D'Agostino Moreaux

Interview with Colleen D'Agostino Moreaux from The Material